Monday, January 12, 2015

Homework January 12 - 16

Orange List

Dear Parents and Students,
I wanted to send a big "WAY TO GO!" Your salt dough maps are excellent.
Remember to track your minutes for the Read - A - Thon, your homework reading counts towards it. The goal PTA has set for 4th grade is 40 minutes a day. Even though that ups your reading minutes a bit each week it is no problem for us. We're a class of great readers!

Homework for the week:

Reading: 120 minutes

Spelling: I hope you have enjoyed spellingcity.com. I have a typo on the spelling tic - tac- toe 2 page, my website is linked here for you:   http://www.spellingcity.com/mrsarp/




          
Pink List
White List
Green List
Yellow List
Blue List

Math: We have finished our division unit and begin algebraic patterns and order of operations this week. We will continue to practice multiplication and division, as well as two step word problems. Homework will be posted tomorrow.

Tuesday: My Math pages 423-424 & pages 429-430 ODDS
Wednesday: My Math pages 443-444 & pages 449-450 ODDS
Thursday:My Math pages 455-456 ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment