Monday, March 30, 2015

Homework Week of March 30 to April 3

Dear Families,
This week there are a few happenings:
First, Tuesday, March 31 is Navigator Night Out at Chick-Fil-A. Proceeds from meal go back to our school PTA.
Second, the Mary Poppins play will be held this week in the evening April 1 and 2 at 7:00 pm. Free admission and concessions $0.50 each. I will be sending out a flyer to remind you.
Third, the PTA Fun Run will be Monday, May 4. Register this week if you want a t-shirt. We had two students submit pictures for the t-shirts. I hope one of them wins the design.

HOMEWORK:
Reading: 120 minutes

Spelling: See spelling city for the words and TEST ON FRIDAY, APRIL 3!!!! I think this will be better than to test after we get back from spring break.

Math:We are continuing metric system, conversions from larger units to smaller units, and studying elapsed time.
Tuesday - My Math pages 785-786, metric units of capacity
Wednesday - My Math pages 805-806, convert metric units
Thursday - My Math pages 739-740,  convert units of time

No comments:

Post a Comment